Joni is an Amarillo native, although she lived for many years in the Oklahoma City area. She has been practicing law in Amarillo since 2002 and has been actively involved in the local bar associations during that time. Her hobbies include yoga, reading, and quilting.
Joni’s practice includes a variety of civil litigation, including oil and gas and eminent domain lawsuits, contract suits, insurance defense, construction litigation and contested probate cases.
University of Oklahoma, J.D., May 2002
West Texas A&M University, B.G.S., Summa cum laude
, May 1999
- Amarillo Area Women’s Bar Association, President 2017-2018
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow, Co-Chair District 13 Nominating Committee
- Amarillo Area Young Lawyers Association, President 2011-2012
- Amarillo Area Bar Association, Director 2013-2015
- Amarillo Chamber of Commerce, Top Twenty Under Forty, 2010
- State Bar of Texas, Unauthorized Practice of Law District 13 Subcommittee Co-Chair, 2012-2016
- Super Lawyers (Thomson Reuters Service) Rising Star 2010-2012
- Coffee Memorial Blood Center, Board of Directors, Chair 2013
- Phi Delta Phi
- O.U. College of Law Professional Responsibility Award, 2002