Tom has over 30 years of experience in these areas and works to help individuals and families plan and resolve their Estates in an efficient, timely, and cost-effective manner.
Thomas E. Hood is a partner with Packard, Hood, Johnson & Paul, LLP, who has over 30 years of experience in estate planning, estate and trust administration, including probate and trust litigation and will contests.
Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 1984, Cum Laude
West Texas University, B.B.A. of Accounting, 1975
- Wills, Financial and Medical Powers of Attorney
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Estate, Probate, and Trust Administration
- Resolving problem Estates, including Will Contests, Suits to Determine Heirship, and Estate and Trust Litigation
- Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Formation of business entities, including Limited Liability Companies, Limited Partnerships, and Corporations
- AV Preeminent Rating thru a peer rating process of Martindale Hubbell