Dee is from Johnson City, Texas. She has been practicing law in Amarillo since 1993 and has been actively involved in the local bar associations during that time. Her hobbies include travel and reading. She has been active in school activities and local charitable organizations.
Dee clerked for Justice Lawrence Meyers at the 2nd Court of Appeals before entering a civil defense/litigation practice. Dee’s practice includes civil litigation, third party defense, first party claims, construction law, personal injury, and products liability. She is licensed in State and Federal courts and has tried numerous jury trials in the Texas Panhandle.
St. Mary’s University School of Law at San Antonio, J.D., 1990
University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 1987
- Amarillo Bar Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Texas Bar Foundation
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance
- Amarillo Area Young Lawyer’s Association (Member, Board of Directors, 1997-2000)
- Phi Delta Phi
- American Jurisprudence Award
- AV rated as a preeminent attorney by Martindale-Hubbell
- -“Coverage for Parents’ Sexual Abuse,” For the Defense, March, 1992;
- -“Changes in the Law Affecting Actions Against Parents for Sexual Abuse: Is There Coverage?” Texas Bad Faith Bulletin, January, 1992