Mark is an Amarillo native who graduated from Tascosa High School and attended Amarillo College and West Texas State University. He has practiced law in Amarillo since 1984.
Mark’s practice includes a variety of civil litigation, both as a plaintiff and a defendant. His practice includes personal injury litigation, commercial litigation, and estate and probate litigation. He is also a mediator, arbitrator, and umpire. He has mediated more than 1,100 cases in Amarillo and the surrounding area.
Texas Tech University School of Law, 1984, J.D.; Cum laude
West Texas State University, B.S.; 1980
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Associate Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Current Vice President, Amarillo Chapter
- Amarillo Bar Association and Texas Bar Foundation, Member
- Amarillo Habitat for Humanity, Past President
- AV rated as a preeminent attorney by Martindale-Hubbell
- Highest peer rating of professional excellence